SOFI TUKKER – Best Friend feat. NERVO, The Knocks & Alisa Ueno
Download SOFI TUKKER – All-time Friend feat. NERVO, The Knocks & Alisa Ueno Ringtone
SOFI TUKKER – Best Friend feat. NERVO, The Knocks & Alisa Ueno Ringtone
SOFI TUKKER – Best Friend feat. NERVO, The Knocks & Alisa Ueno Video
SOFI TUKKER – Best Friend feat. NERVO, The Knocks & Alisa Ueno
SOFI TUKKER – Best Friend feat. NERVO, The Knocks & Alisa Ueno
SOFI TUKKER – Best Friend feat. NERVO, The Knocks & Alisa Ueno Lyrics
SOFI TUKKER – Best Friend feat. NERVO, The Knocks & Alisa Ueno
I call back that I'll keep loving y'all, way past sixty-five
We made a language for united states of america 2, nosotros don't need to describe
Everytime fourth dimension you lot call on me, I drop what I exercise
Y'all are my best friend and nosotros've got some shit to shoot
Yo, you wanna meet me at the bar? (yawp)
Yo, you wanna encounter me at the lounge? (yawp)
Yo, you wanna meet me at the club? (yawp)
Yo, you wanna meet me downtown? (okay)
Yo, yous wanna meet me in the due east? (yawp)
Yo, yous wanna meet me in the due west? (yawp)
Yo, you wanna meet me on the block?(yawp)
Yo, yous wanna see me at the spot? (okay)
I think that I'll keep loving yous, style by sixty-five
We made a language for us two, we don't need to draw
Everytime time you phone call on me, I drib what I practice
You are my all-time friend and we've got some shit to shoot
That'due south the way information technology is
That'due south the mode it goes
It'southward simply the states two, it's deja-vu, information technology's what we know
That's the way we similar it, don't complicate
No need to fight it, just invite it
Yea-a-ah
だってバレバレ we're in love
Ain't nobody loved me like you've washed
I might accept showtime 大恋愛 きっと最初で最後 in my life
Alisa from Tokyo
I'chiliad so addictive similar some Pokémon
曖昧なんていらない ない
Like イチ 二 サンで bye bye farewell
Wanna be my new friend? Nosotros got a lot in common
We tin can talk 'bout nothin', shoot the shit, we got shit to shoot
Yo, you wanna come across me at the bar? (yawp)
Yo, you wanna see me at the lounge? (yawp)
Yo, you wanna see me at the club? (yawp)
Yo, you wanna meet me downtown? (okay)
Yo, yous wanna meet me in the eastward? (yawp)
Yo, yous wanna meet me in the due west? (yawp)
Yo, y'all wanna see me on the cake?(yawp)
Yo, you wanna run into me at the spot? (okay)
I recall that I'll go on loving yous, manner by threescore-5
We fabricated a linguistic communication for united states of america ii, nosotros don't need to describe
Everytime time you call on me, I drib what I do
Yous are my best friend and we've got some shit to shoot
Yo, you lot wanna meet, you wanna come across, y'all wanna see?
Yo, you wanna meet, you wanna come across, you wanna see?
Yo, yous wanna encounter, you lot wanna encounter, you wanna meet?
Yo, you lot wanna meet, you wanna come across, you wanna meet?
Besteciler: Alisa Ueno / Hiromi Kawanabe / James Patterson / Miriam Nervo / Olivia Nervo / Sophie Hawley Weld / Tucker Raymond Halpern
SOFI TUKKER – Best Friend feat. NERVO, The Knocks & Alisa Ueno
Tag Alisa Ueno, Best Friend, composer, download, feat. NERVO, free, epitome, lyrics, melody, mp3, photo, ringtone, ringtones, Sofi Tukker, The Knocks, video
DOWNLOAD HERE
Posted by: mccordhiciand.blogspot.com

0 Komentar
Post a Comment